dimanche, juillet 27, 2008

Stacey & Jason's wedding





Voici quelques photos que j'ai prises hier soir au mariage de Stacey et Jason, enfin sauf pour celle ou Mr Bean me prend dans ses bras! ;)
C'etait plus stressant et plus dure que je ne l'imaginais, en plus les conditions d'eclairage n'etaient pas de mon cote! Maintenant j'ai beaucoup de travail, et je me rend bien compte que j'ai encore beaucoup a apprendre mais je suis ravie de l'avoir fait!!!

Here are few pictures that I took last night, except of course for the one where Mr Bean is picking me up! ;)
Thats was more stressfull and harder that I imagined, furthermore the light conditions where not on my side! I now have a lot of work on them and I realized that I still have a lot to learn, but I am so glad that I have done it!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Congratulations my friend! You are getting there! you have the view... the fly will come alone! love the pic with the flower on front.