This is a private blog for my family and friends from overseas who can not see our new environment and the evolution of our son.
***
Ceci est un blog privé pour ma famille et mes amis qui ne peuvent voir notre environement quotidien, et l'evolution de notre fils.
dimanche, juin 01, 2008
Un Dimanche a la plage!
A Sunday at the beach.. ;)
1 commentaire:
Anonyme
a dit…
Ludi, everytime i see Tye in a new pic, I picture at the same time Calvin, from the Calvin @ Hobbes, my favourites! How much people lives in NZ? how come the beach is so empty? love it! I really want to come!!!! love you, darling! Maria
1 commentaire:
Ludi, everytime i see Tye in a new pic, I picture at the same time Calvin, from the Calvin @ Hobbes, my favourites! How much people lives in NZ? how come the beach is so empty? love it! I really want to come!!!! love you, darling!
Maria
Enregistrer un commentaire