This is a private blog for my family and friends from overseas who can not see our new environment and the evolution of our son.
***
Ceci est un blog privé pour ma famille et mes amis qui ne peuvent voir notre environement quotidien, et l'evolution de notre fils.
samedi, janvier 06, 2007
avec Tonton David. With uncle David.
Moment partage de gateau avant de se dire aurevoir!!!! ;( Sharing moment before saying goodbye !! ;(
1 commentaire:
Anonyme
a dit…
I also want an uncle like David...hahahahhahahahahah Hei girl, hope this finds you well...no time for too much but I keep following your life in NZ!!!!happy new year and as soon as possible I will update you with new things coming up in my life! Kisssssssssssssssssssssssss
1 commentaire:
I also want an uncle like David...hahahahhahahahahah
Hei girl, hope this finds you well...no time for too much but I keep following your life in NZ!!!!happy new year and as soon as possible I will update you with new things coming up in my life!
Kisssssssssssssssssssssssss
Enregistrer un commentaire